Pussy Riot closing statements

bela shayevich bshayevich at GMAIL.COM
Mon Aug 13 22:23:58 UTC 2012

Hello all,

The most authoritative versions are on Ekho Moskvy.

Tolokonnikova:

http://echo.msk.ru/blog/tolokno_25/917702-echo/

Alyokhina:

http://www.echo.msk.ru/blog/alekhina/

Other transcripts have errors; for example, Tolokonnikova did not actually
characterize the senselessness experienced by the OBERIU poets as "nerv v
pope."

Ouch!

In preparing this text we did use the newtimes link for Samutsevich and
checked it against the video. There were only two or three tiny mistakes in
that one, and I can't seem to find an Ekho link for it at the moment.

Bela