a useful book on Russian 21st-c. language

Mon Aug 20 21:45:48 UTC 2012

John Dunn wrote:

> I suspect this may be a collection of the articles that Gasan
> Guseinov has been publishing on the site www.lenta.ru

Quite possibly, but it isn't obvious to me how to find them. Searching
lenta.ru for Гусейнов, for example, turns up mostly stories about public
figures in Azerbayjan and Dagestan.

Fortunately, Mr. Guseinov was kind enough to send me a few samples
off-list, along with an equally private thank-you to Alexandra for the
plug, which I now share here.

Paul B. Gallagher
pbg translations, inc.
http://pbg-translations.com