Jews and Dogs

Robert A. Rothstein rar at SLAVIC.UMASS.EDU
Tue Aug 21 19:23:21 UTC 2012

Dear Gabriella,
     This doesn't directly answer your question, but the following
publication, due out next month, may be relevant: "A Jew's Best Friend?
The Image of the Dog throughout Jewish History," ed. Rakefet Zalashik
and Phillip Ackerman-Lieberman (Eastbourne: Sussex Academic Press).
Best regards,
Bob Rothstein