russian enrollment statistics

Benjamin Rifkin rifkin at TCNJ.EDU
Wed Aug 22 13:25:21 UTC 2012

Dear Sasha and all SEELANGers:

You can find a lot of data at this website:

http://www1.american.edu/research/CCPCR/COLLEGEENROLL.htm

The CCPCR report is only as good as we make it by responding to the call for enrollment information from our own institutions.  (This is my plug for everyone to report their data when the call for data is posted to SEELANGs.)

In addition, national trends in FL enrollments are reported periodically in MLA reports and you'll find what I think is the latest such report (2009) at this link:

http://www.mla.org/2009_enrollmentsurvey

I hope this is helpful information for everyone.

Best wishes to all,

Ben Rifkin
The College of New Jersey