Reminder: CFP: AATSEEL-WI Deadline Fri. 8/31

Десислава Димитрова d.dymytrowa at GMAIL.COM
Tue Aug 28 08:11:50 UTC 2012

Hello,
I am a PhD student in Bulgaria. My field of study are Slavic languages and
comparative linguistics.
Am I allowed to take part in the Conference? If I have the opportunity,
actually I will send my presentation.
Thank you in advance!
Desislava Dimitrova