WSU Study Abroad in Poland: May 8-23, 2012

Alina W. Klin ad7484 at WAYNE.EDU
Wed Feb 1 19:17:00 UTC 2012

Dear All,
I would like to draw your attention to the Study Abroad in Poland which we are offering this May. This is a great opportunity to learn a lot about the country and its culture. The trip is organized by Wayne State University, but students from other universities are welcome to participate (at no extra cost).
Here is the info:

Join me for a two-week-long educational trip to Poland, May 8-23. Spend eight days in Krakow, two days in Zakopane and two days in Warsaw. Visit Auschwitz-Birkenau concentration camps, world-famous Wieliczka Salt Mines, birthplace of Chopin in Zelazowa Wola and the most holy of Polish shrines, Czestochowa (shrine of Black Madonna). Learn first hand about Polish lifestyles, art, music, government and a lot more! Witness recent American and Western European influences on Polish culture. Experience real Polish cuisine, the nightclubs of Krakow and Warsaw, as well as hiking in the beautiful Tatry Mountains and short trips to Slovakia and Germany. The faculty of the highly renowned Jagiellonian University will conduct lectures and sight seeing tours during the trip. Interested? Email Alina Klin at a.klin at wayne.edu.