Summer program in Russia - SIBERIA - seeking volunteers and students

Natalia Bodrova cosmoschool2 at MAIL.RU
Mon Feb 6 14:43:24 UTC 2012

Dear Colleagues,

This is a call for volunteers and students to come and participate in our
programme this summer. There are still several vacancies available. Please
help us spread the word about our programme to your students and colleagues.
Thank you for your support!

Educational Centre "Cosmopolitan" will run three consecutive two-week
sessions of the Summer Language and Culture Camp in delightful countryside
just outside Novosibirsk, the administrative capital of Siberia and the
centre of Russia, and in the picturesque surroundings in the Altai
mountains. We are delighted to invite you, your students and colleagues to
come and participate as this is an excellent opportunity that is not to be
missed.

Being comprehensive and offering very competitive prices, our programme will
be an attractive option for your students whom we invite to participate as
either volunteer teachers or as international students. The programme is
open to schoolchildren, university students and adults of all ages and
levels of Russian. No previous knowledge of Russian is required.

The programme is unique in bringing volunteer teachers and international
students from all over the world to Siberia to live, work and study in a
residential setting with Russian students and teachers. This is an excellent
opportunity to learn Russian and get a first-hand experience of the Russian
culture and lifestyle.

We have been running these programmes for 17 years already. It is a fact
that many students and teachers return to the programme year after year as a
testament to the success of the programme.

For more information on the programmes and to read about our former
participants' experiences, please visit our website http://cosmo-nsk.com/

and contact the Programme Director Natalia Bodrova cosmo at cosmo-nsk.com or
cosmoschool2 at yandex.ru  with any questions or application inquiries.

Regards,

Natalia Bodrova,
Director of the Educational Centre "Cosmopolitan",
Novosibirsk, Russia

cosmo at cosmo-nsk.com
http://cosmo-nsk.com/