Seeking Additional Panelist for ASEEES Panel

Sarah Kapp shkapp at GMAIL.COM
Thu Feb 9 17:48:50 UTC 2012

Dear Colleagues,

One of our presenters has had to withdraw from our proposed panel on
"Intersections
of Modernism and Classical Antiquity in Twentieth-century Russian Verse:
Slutsky, Brodsky, and Sedakova."

This panel was originally intended to focus on post-WWII Russian verse, so
a paper on that time period would be preferred, but, if necessary, its
scope could be widened to all 20th-century Russian verse. The paper that is
being dropped was on Slutsky, so right now our panel consists of one paper
on Sedakova and one on Brodsky.

Please contact me as soon as possible if you would like to join our panel.
My email address is shkapp at gmail.com.

Best,

Sarah

--