Vladimir Kaminer

ADRIAN J. WANNER ajw3 at PSU.EDU
Fri Feb 10 16:09:13 UTC 2012

You also might want to look at the chapter "Russiannees for German Consumption"
in my recent book Out of Russia: Fictions of a New Translingual Diaspora
(Northwestern University Press, 2011),  which is a much expanded version of the
Russian Review article.Regards,Adrian Wanner

On Fri, Feb 10, 2012 10:35 AM, Sandra Evans <sandra.evans at UNI-TUEBINGEN.DE>
wrote:

Hi,

>the only article I know and can recommend is by Adrian Wanner:
>"Wladimir Kaminer: A Russian Picaro Conquers Germany" in: the Russian
>
>Review, Volume 64, Issue 4, pages 590–604, October 2005.
>
>Best,
>
>Sandra Evans
>

>Quoting Liubov Stancuna <liubastancuna at SBCGLOBAL.NET>:
>
>> Hi!
>>
>> I am currenty writing my PhD at the University of Heidelberg about Vladimir
>> Kaminer. I would really appreciate any suggestions of books and
>> articles I could
>> use to research this topic!
>>

>> Thank you!
>>
>> Liuba Ulianova

>>   options, and more.  Visit and bookmark the SEELANGS Web Interface at:
>>                     http://seelangs.home.comcast.net/
>>

>--
>Slavisches Seminar
>Universität Tübingen
>Wilhelmstraße 50
>72074 Tübingen

Adrian J. Wanner
Professor of Russian and Comparative Literature
The Pennsylvania State University
422 Burrowes Building
University Park, PA 16802

814 865-1097 (Office)