Russian Language Textbooks

Spencer Robinson robinson.spencer at GMAIL.COM
Fri Feb 10 19:39:05 UTC 2012

Dear All:

I posted this message in December, but got few responses. I think everyone was too busy finishing up fall semester, so I wanted to send it again.

I am interested in learning which Russian textbooks your programs use for the first three years at the college-level (or fewer if you don't have that many). I would also be interested in learning what you feel the strengths and weaknesses of each textbook are.

Please reply to me off list and I would be happy to compose a list of the textbooks that are being used and levels at which they are used.

Thank you so much,
Spencer Robinson