Intermediate BCS at SWSEEL

Ariann Stern-Gottschalk aristern at INDIANA.EDU
Tue Feb 14 21:16:46 UTC 2012

I am delighted to report that we are now accepting applications for intermediate (second-year) BCS for this summer's Indiana University Summer Language Workshop (SWSEEL).

FLAS and Title VIII funding are available for the course, which carries 10 credits and will meet in Bloomington from June 4 to July 27, 2012.

This summer we are also offering Arabic levels 1-3, Czech, Dari 1 and 2, Georgian, Hungarian, Kazakh, Mongolian, Pashto 1 and 2, Persian, Polish, Romanian, Russian levels 1-9, Tatar, Turkish, Uyghur 1 and 2, Uzbek 1 and 2, and Yiddish.

The SWSEEL application is available at http://www.indiana.edu/~swseel/

Questions? Please contact us at swseel at indiana.edu or 812-855-2889.