Feminism in Russia

chiara natalucci chiara.natalucci at GMAIL.COM
Thu Feb 16 10:11:12 UTC 2012

Dear SEELANGERS,

I’d like to write an essay on the principal contemporary female movements
in Russia and Ukraine. Can you please help me with some relevant reading
material? I’d also like to cross-reference with literature and visual arts.

I’m sorry I’m not able to provide you with more info but I’ve just started
working on it.

Any suggestions would be hugely helpful.

With thanks and best wishes,

Chiara