FOR RENT--Apartment in St. Petersburg, Russia

Tomas Matza tm154 at DUKE.EDU
Mon Feb 20 16:15:18 UTC 2012

On behalf of Alexei Yurchak:

APARTMENT IN ST. PETERSBURG, RUSSIA --- FOR RENT

very cozy, beautiful and spacious, ideal as a base for one or a couple of
scholars.

Location: in the heart of St Petersburg, on Moika Canal (corner of
Gorokhovaia Street), 5 min walk from St Isaacs Cathedral and from Nevsky
Prospekt. 7 min walk to four subway stations. Gorgeous area. Large green
yard. Very quiet.

Rooms: large living room, bedroom, front room, kitchen, bathroom, toilet.
High ceilings, parquet floors. Fully furnished and equipped to Western
standards. Large library. TV, VCR, stereos, phone. High-speed broadband
Internet, WIFI
Available: immediately ? July 1, 2012.

This is my own apartment: I teach in the university in the US and live in
the St Petersburg apartment in the summer.

Please, respond offlist to: yurchak at berkeley.edu if you are interested or
have questions.