ASEEES panel: visual culture

Karla Huebner calypsospots at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jan 6 16:39:16 UTC 2012

Greetings and a Happy New Year to all,

Cynthia Paces and I are seeking additional participants for a ASEEES panel.
Cynthia plans to present on "Love and Death: Mothers and Children on Public
Health Posters" and I would be discussing “Health, Strength, and Romance:
The Pictorial Aspect of Interwar Czech Sex Education."

We'll need one more paper, a chair, and a discussant. If you are
interested, please contact us at paces at tcnj.edu and calypsospots at gmail.com.

Karla Huebner