Looking to Join ASEEES Panel

Erika Wolf erika.wolf at OTAGO.AC.NZ
Mon Jan 9 20:59:57 UTC 2012

Hi,

The panel that I was planning to present on at ASEEES just fell apart.

I am looking to join a panel or roundtable as a presenter. My presentation would be on a topic related to photography or photographic publications.

If anyone has any leads, I would appreciate it.

Without a panel slot, I can't get funding to attend the conference -- and the airfare from the Antipodes is in the thousands!

Best,

Erika

--
Dr.Erika Wolf, Senior Lecturer
Department of History &  Art History

Phone: +64-3-479-9012        Mobile: +64-21-123-3904

http://www.otago.ac.nz/historyarthistory/
http://otago.academia.edu/ErikaWolf

SAVE OUR IN-BOXES!              http://emailcharter.org/