Last calendar call!

Lisa Horner lhorner at SRAS.ORG
Tue Jan 10 17:20:08 UTC 2012

Dear SEELANGtsy,

Anyone who has not yet received an SRAS 2012 calendar featuring student photography in Russia, Ukraine, and Kyrgyzstan can still get one - we are going to send them out until they are gone. Please just contact me off list at lhorner at sras.org and send the address. We will ship free to anywhere in the US and Canada. If you are outside the country contact me about the cost of shipping.

Any instructor that would like a batch for their class (up to 20) we will send to the first four that respond to this.

My email is lhorner at sras.org.

Best wishes for the new year,

Lisa

Lisa Horner
SRAS Program Development
650-206-2209
lhorner at sras.org
SRAS.org
www.facebook.com/SRASFB

________________________________

Dear SEELANGers,

The School of Russian and Asian Studies announces its 2012 calendar! Our students have once again shared some great pictures and insight from their travels in Russia, Ukraine, and Kyrgyzstan and we've arranged these into a wall calendar that also lists American and Russian holidays.

For those who are based in the US or Canada, we are offering one free copy to any SEELANGERs who respond to me (lhorner at sras.org) by Nov. 26, 2012 (or until they run out). Just let me know where to mail it!

Those of you outside the US or Canada can still claim a free calendar by paying the international postage rate. Inquire with us about doing so.

Want more than one? We will be more than happy to send extra calendars for $5.00 (USD) apiece to cover printing and postage.

The calendars will be sent out sometime in December.

We are also offering batches of calendars to professors who would like to give them out to their students - you can get a batch (up to 20) for your students if you are among the first four to request a batch.

Thanks to everyone who provided such great feedback on last year's! Many professors and departments posted the last calendar in their offices, classrooms, even used it as prizes in classroom games and activities to generate more interest in Russian and Russian-speaking countries.

All inquiries and calendar requests may be sent to me, Lisa Horner, at lhorner at sras.org.

Last, if you are at ASEEES this week, please stop by and say hello to us in the exhibit hall! We are handing out tote bags to help carry around conference materials.

Best,

Lisa Horner
SRAS Program Development
650-206-2209
lhorner at sras.org
SRAS.org
www.facebook.com/SRASFB

The School of Russian and Asian Studies (SRAS) represents universities and educational programs across Russia and Eurasia. Through our partnerships with these organizations, we offer a wide range of educational and travel programs designed to meet the needs of foreign students. We also offer services to assist students in performing and publishing research abroad and at home, as well as assistance with professor-led travel. See our site for more information. Contact us with any questions atstudy at sras.org.