Seeking participants for ASEEES panel on 20th Century Polish literature

Victoria Kononova kononova at WISC.EDU
Tue Jan 10 21:58:32 UTC 2012

Dear all,

Sorry about the messed formatting on my previous email - I have no idea what happened! Also, it seems like I just found a chair for our panel, but we still are looking for a third panelist and a discussant, so please let us know if you'd like to be either of those.
Thanks!
Victoria