ASEES panel participants: Russian-Jewish life writing

Renee Kathleen Scherer ischerer at UMICH.EDU
Wed Jan 11 19:11:44 UTC 2012

Dear SEELANGers,

We just couldn't resist joining the round of final-days panel organizing:
we are seeking participants for a panel on Russian-Jewish life writing.
Papers from any period are welcome, and we are very open to expanding our
panel's concept to include non-Russian language works/authors.  The two
current papers discuss memoirs and autobiographical fiction from the early
20th and late 19th centuries.  We are looking for another paper presenter,
a chair, and another discussant.  If interested, please contact Renee
Scherer off-list at ischerer at umich.edu.

best, --Renee

--
Renee Scherer