translation roundtable at ASEEES 2012

Roman Ivashkiv roman.ivashkiv at UALBERTA.CA
Fri Jan 13 22:41:19 UTC 2012

Dear SEELANGS Members,
My colleagues and I are organizing a roundtable on translation for the 2012 ASEEES conference in New Orleans. If you aren’t yet engaged in two capacities and might be interested in joining us, please contact me for more details regarding the proposal and the participants at roman.ivashkiv at ualberta.ca.
Thank you,
Roman