Aleksander Minkin

Dmitriev, Victor victor.dmitriev at OKSTATE.EDU
Tue Jan 17 23:26:13 UTC 2012

Dear Seelangers!

I would like to bring to your attention two Aleksander Minkin's  articles on Chekhov's plays.
I am convinced that these articles would benefit everyone who teaches Chekhov's drama.
 Shame on me! I made my discovery of Minkin's works just accidently.
 Here are the links: "Нежная душа" (about "Uncle Vania"): http://lib.rus.ec/b/166604 and "Яйца чайки" (about "The Seagull"): http://www.mk.ru/culture/article/2010/12/10/551215-yaytsa-chayki.html

Suarly one can disagree with Minkin, but one can't help enjoying his articles.

Victor Dmitriev