One-year replacement position at Trinity College

Any, Carol J Carol.Any at TRINCOLL.EDU
Fri Mar 2 03:33:40 UTC 2012

Trinity College offers a one-year position for a Visiting Assistant Professor to teach Russian language and culture.  We are looking for a dynamic teacher to teach intermediate and advanced Russian courses.  Candidates must also be able to teach courses in Russian literature and culture in translation, which serve our Russian students while also building interest in Russia across the student body.  Our Russian program is small and depends upon the enthusiasm and outreach efforts of its faculty.  Please send a complete dossier, including cover letter, c.v., graduate school transcript, and three references to Katherine Lahti, Chair, Department of Language and Culture Studies, Trinity College, 300 Summit St., Hartford, CT 06106.  Applications may also be submitted electronically to Tina.Hyman at trincoll.edu.  Applications will be considered until the position is filled.  Trinity College is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity in hiring. !
  Women and members of minority groups are especially encouraged to apply.  Applicants with disabilities should request in writing any needed accommodations in order to participate more fully in the application process.------------------------------------------------------------------