This week in Stanford's Post-Soviet Post

Stanford CREEES creeesinfo at stanford.edu
Wed Mar 7 21:54:30 UTC 2012

Dear SEELANGS Community,

The editors of The Post-Soviet Post are pleased to present the fifth issue of our new Stanford-based web magazine.

New this week:
-"Arab Spring, Russian Winter? Comparative Perspectives on Protest and Revolution" by the editors
-Eurasian media review for the week of February 26 - March 3, including reportage on the elections in Russia

Plus:
-"Stirring Anxiety," an interview with writer Vladimir Sorokin
-and more

http://postsovietpost.stanford.edu

Stanford University’s Post-Soviet Post provides an academically informed source of information to general Western audiences about the most recent developments in the social, economic, political, and cultural life of the countries in the post-Soviet region. The core part of the Post is a weekly updated “Analysis” section, which provides readable short- to medium-length analytical articles accessible to a generally well-educated reading public. (Please note, we do not publish traditional academic articles with footnotes, and submissions are not subjected to a peer review process). Our website has more information about format/genre requirements and the submission process. We welcome submissions from scholars and researchers eager to reach wider audiences. Enjoy!

Sincerely,

The Editors