Out of the Blue

Paul Richardson paulr at RUSSIANLIFE.COM
Mon Mar 12 10:39:37 UTC 2012

Clint:

As it turns out, the Survival Russian column in the current issue of Russian Life looks at the issue of синий (siniy) versus голубой (goluboy). The issue is available for purchase separately

http://www.russianlife.com/store/index.cfm/product/242_56/marapr-2012.cfm

or as the first issue in an annual subscription.

PR