Needed: Expertise in dealing with US literary agents

Liv Bliss bliss.mst at GMAIL.COM
Tue Mar 13 17:05:31 UTC 2012

I’ll be cross-posting this, so please bear with me.

I’ve been working with a published author in Russia who wants to find an agent for a not-yet-translated novel. (I’m no expert, but I’d class what I’ve seen of it so far as Young Adult.) She needs help putting together a pitch package, which will involve polishing her materials (at least some of which will have been translated from Russian) and composing a cover letter.

You may contact her in English; she will probably reply in Russian. Her method of payment is PayPal.

If you’re qualified and interested, please contact her directly at essmira777 at mail.ru. Needless to say (but I will anyway), only serious and relevant inquiries please. It’s best not to post replies here: I won’t be monitoring this thread closely or brokering any arrangements.

Best to all
Liv

Liv Bliss
ATA-Certified Russian to English Translator
tel.: (928) 367 1615

for you are crunchy and good with ketchup -- Anon.