Call for papers AATSEEL 2013: Slavic Morphosyntax in a Digital Age / Morphology and Morphosyntax

Ivliyeva, Irina ivliyeva at MST.EDU
Tue Mar 13 23:17:18 UTC 2012

Dear Slavic Linguists,

This is a brief reminder:  I am  still soliciting participants for the following AATSEEL 2013 (Boston, MA, January 3-6, 2013) panels:

Panel Title-1: Morphology and Morphosyntax:  synchronic and diachronic approaches

Panel Title-2: Slavic Morphosyntax in a Digital Age

Thus far I have  three active paper proposals. Will we have  at least 3 more?

I need the following information from prospective panelists by March 15-25, 2012:

Ø The title of your individual paper
Ø An abstract for your paper ( max. 300 words)
Ø Your full name and affiliation
Ø Your email address and phone

Please indicate which panel you  prefer.

I will start forming both panels during the last week of March,  submitting by April 1.

For more information, see the conference website: http://www.aatseel.org/cfp_main <http://www.aatseel.org/cfp_main>

Sincerely,

Irina

Dr. Irina Ivliyeva