=?UTF-8?Q?=D1=81=D0=B8=D0=BD=D0=B8=D0=B9_?=and purple rainbows

Stephanie Briggs sdsures at GMAIL.COM
Fri Mar 16 15:39:43 UTC 2012

Dear SEELANGers,

I'm reminded of a great line from the play *Angels in America* by Tony
Kushner. (Anyone who has seen the movie - what did you think of it? I adore
it, and would kill to see it on stage someday.)

*Belize:* Oooh, look  at that heavy sky up there.
*
*
*Louis: **(dejectedly)* Purple.
*
*
*Belize:* Purple??? Boy what kind of a homosexual are you? That's not
purple, Mary. That colour up there... *(grandly) *is MAUVE.

~Stephanie Briggs