Films on Musilm Life in Russia?

Alexandra Smith Alexandra.Smith at ED.AC.UK
Sun Mar 18 17:55:52 UTC 2012

Dear Laura,

There is a very interesting  1995 film created by Khotonenko: Musul'manin.
It's described here:
http://www.rusfilm.pitt.edu/2002/if1/muslim-program-notes.html
It was awarded a special prize at the international festival of Muslim
Cinema in 2005:
http://english.ruvr.ru/2011/09/06/55734805.html

All best,
Alexandra
-

Quoting Laura Kline <klinela at COMCAST.NET> on Sun, 18 Mar 2012 13:35:49 -0400:

> Dear All,
> I am trying to find films (documentary or fictional) in English or with
> English subtitles about the experience of Muslims living in Russia. I would
> be grateful for any leads!
> Thank you,
> Laura

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.