SEELANGS, R.I.P.?

Liv Bliss bliss.mst at GMAIL.COM
Wed Mar 21 02:54:19 UTC 2012

Isn't it really just a matter of "take what you need and leave the rest"? It's usually quite easy to determine after a posting or two if a given subject is of interest, and if it isn't, I just skip that subject next time I see it in the Digest. Who knows what I miss that way? (Don't tell me.)

Regards to my list colleagues and long may the list flourish
Liv

Liv Bliss
ATA-Certified Russian to English Translator
tel.: (928) 367 1615

for you are crunchy and good with ketchup -- Anon.