preserve SEELANGS' format

Christina Manetti manetti.christina at GMAIL.COM
Wed Mar 21 06:46:06 UTC 2012

Dear List Members,

I find no problem with the SEELANGS listserv in its current format.

A digest-format email arrives every day, I scan the headlines at the top, and if it says "Pussy Riots", for example, I simple do not read it, as it is not of interest to me.

The format is nice precisely because it is not intrusive, and, even better, I don't have to waste my time going to a separate website to read the information, which comes conveniently into my own email box.

I would regret very much if the format would ditched for something more "modern". (Please, please, no Facebook! Or Twittering!)

"Outdated" technology? Maybe we should just call it "classic"? It serves its purpose well.

Greetings from
Christina Manetti, Bratislava