best online Russian course? best children's Russian textbook?

Christina Manetti manetti.christina at GMAIL.COM
Wed Mar 21 09:53:57 UTC 2012

Dear List Members,

Can anyone recommend a good online Russian course? (Preferably "the best"!)

Just now I searched the SEELANGS archive, and the most recent posts on this topic were from 2000.

My Google search of course showed various online courses -- I looked at one and it was miserable -- but I decided I'd rather ask list members than wade through the many offerings.

I would also be curious to hear your recommendations for the best Russian textbook for elementary-age children (not necessarily heritage speakers).

Thanks and greetings from
Christina Manetti, Bratislava