now in the Post-Soviet Post

Stanford CREEES creeesinfo at stanford.edu
Wed Mar 21 21:25:17 UTC 2012

Dear SEELANGS Community,

Presenting yet another new edition of the Post-Soviet Post, Stanford
University's new web magazine for observation and analysis in our region.

New this week:

-"How not to defeat Aleksandr Lukashenko," a look at the Belarusian
opposition's failed discourse by Natalia Koulinka

-Eurasian media review for the week of March 11-17

 <http://postsovietpost.stanford.edu> http://postsovietpost.stanford.edu

Stanford's Post-Soviet Post provides an academically informed source of
information to general Western audiences about the most recent developments
in the social, economic, political, and cultural life of the countries in
the post-Soviet region. The core part of the Post is the "Analysis" section,
which provides readable short- to medium-length analytical articles
accessible to a generally well-educated reading public. (Please note, we do
not publish traditional academic articles with footnotes, and submissions
are not subjected to a peer review process). Our website has more
information about format/genre requirements and the submission process. We
welcome submissions from scholars and researchers eager to reach wider
audiences. Enjoy!

Sincerely,

The Editors