question from student re Russian vs. Ukrainain language

J.Golubovic j.golubovic at RUG.NL
Thu Mar 22 18:44:40 UTC 2012

I don't have any particular reference to offer, but I am working on mutual intelligibility of Slavic languages and very loosely (since I am not working on east Slavic languages at the moment), Czech and Slovak are too closely related, a better analogy would perhaps be German-Dutch.

Jelena