Slavic Morphosyntax panel for AATSEEL 2013

Ivliyeva, Irina ivliyeva at MST.EDU
Wed Mar 28 13:24:51 UTC 2012

Dear colleagues,
We need one more participant for the following AATSEEL 2013 (Boston, MA, January 3-6, 2013) panel:
 "Slavic Morphosyntax in a Digital Age".  Please contact me at ivliyeva at mst.edu <mailto:ivliyeva at mst.edu>   if you are interested and wish to  join us.
Please provide the following information by April 2, 2012:
Ø The title of your individual paper
Ø An abstract for your paper (300 words)
Ø Your full name and affiliation
Ø Your email address and phone
More information can be found on the conference website: http://www.aatseel.org/cfp_main <http://www.aatseel.org/cfp_main>

 I know you are out there! Looking forward to hearing from you.

Irina

Dr. Irina Ivliyeva
Assistant Professor of Russian
ALP, 214 H/SS, 500 W. 14th  St.
Missouri University of Science and Technology
Rolla, MO 65409
Ph. 573-341-4627  Fax 573-341-6312
Email: ivliyeva at mst.edu <mailto:ivliyeva at mst.edu>
Web: http://languages.mst.edu/russian/ <http://languages.mst.edu/russian/>

 "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act. It's a habit."  - Aristotle