Job Posting

Fiona Smarrito smarrito at BARD.EDU
Thu Mar 29 15:40:42 UTC 2012

The Russian and Eurasian program at Bard College invites qualified applicants to fill a two-year Visiting Assistant Professor of Russian, to begin Fall 2012. Applicants must have Ph. D. in Russian Language/Slavic Studies, native or near-native proficiency in Russian and English, and experience teaching Russian at all levels. Responsibilities will include supervising extracurricular activities aimed at promoting Russian culture at Bard. Applicants should send a letter of application, curriculum vitae, writing sample, three letters of recommendation, and evidence of excellence in teaching by email only to Dr. Marina Kostalevsky at hr12029 at bard.edu. Review of applications will begin March 31, 2012 and will continue until the position is filled. Bard is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications from those who contribute to our diversity. AA/EOE.