Wanted: apartment or homestay in Moscow, June and July

Kindlerová Anežka Anezka.Kindlerova at NKP.CZ
Wed May 9 09:05:22 UTC 2012

You can try Olga Petrovna Bykova (Muz: Vitalij Siromacha), 129085 Moskva, ul. Godovikova d. 1, korp. 1, pod"ezd 4, kv. 103, kod doma: 5634, metro Alekseevskaja. Dom tel. 495/615-2719, Tel. sot (mobil) 8-903-669-04-63, e-mail: olbyk at rbcmail. She is a teacher at Puschkin-Institute in Moscow and with her husband rent a room in their flat (it is a two bedroom flat)
My friend from Austria lived by them and paid 500,- Euro for a month with a breakfast (but it was two years ago - so it might be more expensive). He recommended them as nice people.

Anezka Kindlerova
National library of the Czech republic
Slavonic library

-----Original Message-----
From: SEELANGS: Slavic & East European Languages and Literatures list [mailto:SEELANGS at bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of Jacob Emery
Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2012 6:16 PM
To: SEELANGS at bama.ua.edu
Subject: [SEELANGS] Wanted: apartment or homestay in Moscow, June and July

Hello good people,

At this late date I am still looking for a place to stay in Moscow, June 3-July 22. I am tremendously unpicky and would be happy with any homestay or apartment that has reasonable access to public transportation.  If you know of anything, please pass on the tip.

Thanks,
Jacob

Jacob Emery
Assistant Professor
Departments of Slavic and Comparative Literature Indiana University