research endeavor on heritage language learners

Corinne Seals cseals108 at GMAIL.COM
Wed May 9 19:38:15 UTC 2012

Dear SEELANGers,

This is a bit unorthodox, but the reason for this email is also unique.

Recently, a new publicly-geared funding source, Petridish.com, chose my
research as its first social science project to be featured on their site.
I'm hoping you may be willing to check it out and also pass it along to
anyone you think may be interested. Petridish has recently been featured in
Wired Magazine, Scientific American, the Huffington Post, and other
noteworthy sources because it is a new attempt to allow the public to
become investors in notable research endeavors. My research page can be
found here:
http://www.petridish.org/projects/successful-education-for-heritage-language-learners.
I hope that you will take the time to look it over, and I appreciate your
help in this endeavor.

Thank you!

Corinne Seals (Mykytka)
PhD Candidate - Linguistics