Poetry translator?

Tue May 15 17:01:13 UTC 2012

Esteemed colleagues,

I got a phone call yesterday afternoon from an Azerbayjani lady in
Houston who has a poem of about 2000 words in Russian and is looking for
a translator. I told her it was not my area of expertise, but I'd make a
few calls.

I haven't seen it, but if you like I'll put you in touch and she'll show
it to you. As I understand, it's in the general area of psychology,
human mind & emotions.

She said she was referred by one of my clients, but this is my first
contact with her, so I can't say anything about her character, solvency,
etc. I heard nothing that would give cause for concern.

Please reply privately. Responses to the list will be ignored.

Thank you.

Paul B. Gallagher
pbg translations, inc.
http://pbg-translations.com