precise citation for "reality in its revolutionary development"

Alexandra Smith Alexandra.Smith at ED.AC.UK
Sat May 19 10:08:44 UTC 2012

Dear Sasha,

The precise quote you need appears in Siniavsky's article:
http://antology.igrunov.ru/authors/synyavsky/1059651903.html

His footnote number 1 says:
  Первый    Всесоюзный    съезд   советских    писателей,    1934.
Стеногр. отчет. М., 1934. С 716.

All best,
Alexandra

Quoting Sasha Senderovich <sasha.senderovich at GMAIL.COM> on Sat, 19 May
2012 05:41:27 -0400:

> Dear colleagues,
>
> On the road and pressed to urgently submit revisions to an article, I am
> unable to locate the precise citation for the (in)famous "reality in its
> revolutionary development" from the First All-Union of Soviet Writers in
> 1934.
>
> If any of you have a copy of "Первый Всесоюзный съезд советских писателей.
> Стенографический отчет. 1934" handy, would you mind sending me the page
> number where this quote appears?
>
> Please write off-list so as not to create any inconvenience for members of
> the list: sasha.senderovich at gmail.com
>
> Thank you so much.
> Best, Sasha

> Sasha Senderovich
>
> Mellon Postdoctoral Fellow (2010-2012)
> Center for the Humanities
> Tufts University
>
> Visiting Assistant Professor (2012)
> Russian and East European Studies
> Lafayette College

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.