SEELANGS Digest - 21 May 2012 to 22 May 2012 (#2012-178)

Roman Koropeckyj koropeck at HUMNET.UCLA.EDU
Thu May 24 04:16:00 UTC 2012

The UC Undergraduate Journal of Slavic and East/Central European Studies

Volume Five (2012) of the The UC Undergraduate Journal of Slavic and
East/Central European Studies has just been published. You can access it at:

http://www.international.ucla.edu/languages/slavicjournal/index.asp

Roman Koropeckyj