a conversation course in Russian

Ashot Vardanyan uiowashot at YAHOO.COM
Sun May 27 23:05:22 UTC 2012

Hello Sasha,

I would recommend Ruslan Russian 2 or 3. It offers lots of activities and assignments that develop conversational level in the way that softly firms up the covered grammar. I used to teach Conversational Russian as well as Beginning Composition and Conversation with these texts, and both the students and I were happy about it.

Best,
Ashot Vardanyan

(formerfaculty at theUniversity of Iowa)