High school exchange programs

Emily Saunders emilka at MAC.COM
Wed May 30 23:17:56 UTC 2012

Hello All,

I am looking for recommendations for high school exchange programs for students looking to study Russian. I am tutoring an extremely linguistically talented and self-motivated 10th grader who is looking into programs, but has only really found AFS. She's looking for more options, and you all are the experts. Any info you have would be great. I think she's looking for a more rural small-city experience.

Thanks in advance!

Emily Saunders

Sent from my iPod