My limericks

Charles E. Townsend townsend at PRINCETON.EDU
Thu May 31 17:01:28 UTC 2012

Dear Russell,

I can't tell from the below who wrote about my maintaining a discreet
silence, but that's not so at all.  I haven't been asked about any of
this, as far as I know, though my handling of electronic matters is so
poor I may have missed something.  I don't really know anything about
the science of limericks, whatever that is; I just write them for fun.
I do try for perfect rhyme and decent meter; isn't that what you're
supposed to do?

Best regards,

Charlie Townsend