Association for Students and Teachers of Color in Slavic Studies

Greene, Raquel GREENER at GRINNELL.EDU
Sun Nov 11 02:58:53 UTC 2012

Colleagues,

On behalf of the Association for Students and Teachers of Color in Slavic Studies, I would like to invite you to our second annual meeting which will take place next Friday, November 18th at 6:30pm in the Audubon room on the 5th floor of the New Orleans Marriott. The Association, founded last year, is dedicated to better connecting and expanding the network of minority scholars working in the profession.  It is committed to improving general understanding of the unique challenges faced by students and educators of color studying, teaching, and conducting research in and about the former Soviet Union and Eastern Europe.

We welcome all students and teachers who are interested in these issues. For more information please go to our ASEEES webpage, http://www.aseees.org/organizations/stc.html

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at greener at grinnell.edu<mailto:greener at grinnell.edu>.

Sincerely,

Raquel Greene