Russia Online ASEEES booth #509

James Beale James at RUSSIA-ON-LINE.COM
Tue Nov 13 22:56:48 UTC 2012

Hello Friends and Colleagues!

Russia Online will be in Booth #509 and we will be showing our new project -
"Road to Russia" a Learning Russian Textbook for Elementary level. This
textbook is a completely revised and updated North American edition of
"Дорога в Россию" published by Zlatoust Publishing House (St. Petersburg,
Russia). This text is intended to present the Russian language and culture
in a modern context to American students. A pre-publishing copy of the
textbook will be available at our booth for everyone to see! Stop by, take a
look, and let us know what you think. Pre-order this textbook now and get
40% discount when it is published.

In addition to our new textbook, we will have a wide variety of teaching and
learning materials on display.  All of these materials are suitable for
course adoption - you can ask us in New Orleans about how to receive
examination copies of titles that may be of interest.

Click here to see everything that we'll be bringing to New Orleans:
<http://www.russia-on-line.com/pdf/ASEEES-2012-LIST.pdf>
http://www.russia-on-line.com/pdf/ASEEES-2012-LIST.pdf

Whether you are attending the ASEEES or not, we invite you to follow us on
Twitter this weekend (@iLearnRusisan) - we'll be posting photos from exhibit
hall, panels, and events!

James Beale

Russia Online, Inc.

Tel: 301-933-0607      Fax: 301-933-0615

Shop online 24/7:  http://shop.russia-on-line.com

Learn Russian:    http://ilearnrussian.com