Vladimir Sorokin

Josh Wilson jwilson at SRAS.ORG
Thu Nov 22 04:38:59 UTC 2012

Life Stories: Original Works by Russian Writers has "Black Horse with a
White Eye"

You can order it from Amazon:  <http://tinyurl.com/cv7rtjx>
http://tinyurl.com/cv7rtjx

_Wall in My Head_ - another anthology - has "Farewell to the Queue" - Also
from Amazon:

 <http://tinyurl.com/boot6vw> http://tinyurl.com/boot6vw

Best,

Josh Wilson
Assistant Director
The School of Russian and Asian Studies
Editor in Chief
Vestnik, The Journal of Russian and Asian Studies
SRAS.org
jwilson at sras.org