Formal Approaches to Slavic Languages deadline: December 1

Ivona Kucerova ivona.kucerova at GMAIL.COM
Mon Nov 26 20:25:27 UTC 2012

Hello, for those of you who might not be subscribed to the linguistlist or are not members of the Slavic Linguistics Society, the deadline for the Formal Approaches to Slavic Linguistics is fast approaching: December 1, 2012. The submission info can be found at: http://fasl22.mcmaster.ca/fasl22/?page_id=7

We are working hard to secure some travel funds: we hope to be able to provide at least some financial support for students and for scholars coming from Europe. Please do consider sending an abstract even if you are not sure whether you would be able to come.

With warm regards,
Ivona Kucerova