New "Contentious Politics Russia" Blog

William Wright William.M.Wright at WILLIAMS.EDU
Tue Nov 27 19:20:53 UTC 2012

This recently launched blog is companion project to the political science thesis that I am writing during my senior year at Williams College. The blog will be updated frequently with in-depth analysis posts sharing my thesis research, as well as with summaries of any unfolding, important, relevant news, and various other interesting commentaries on the past, present, and future of the unrest.
The blog hopes to create a community of students interested in discussing and understanding the current political situation in Russia. Please feel free to comment on the blog or email me with guest posts to share your own opinions and work on contentious politics in Russia!

Follow at: http://www.contentiouspoliticsrussia.com.

Will Wright
Williams College Student