visa invitation help

Anne Searcy asearcy at FAS.HARVARD.EDU
Wed Nov 28 02:56:00 UTC 2012

Hi! I'm a graduate student in musicology working on a dissertation on Soviet ballet.  I'm planning on living in Moscow from February through July of next year to do archival research.  The institution that originally promised me a visa invitation is currently dragging its heals a lot, so it looks like I need a new host institution to issue a visa invitation.  Does anyone have an idea where I could get help with this?

Thank you,
Anne Searcy
PhD Candidate, Historical Musicology