Activities for high school class

Emily Saunders emilka at MAC.COM
Thu Nov 29 23:03:02 UTC 2012

When they get enough case endings under their belts, have them play Clue in Russian.  "I think that ___ killed _____ in the ____ by means of a ______," is a way to drill nominative, past tense gender agreement, animate accusative, prepositional and instrumental over and over and over again.  And it's fun!

I have created my own Clue board by repurposing a typical Russian apartment layout plan and creating playing pieces with pictures of famous Russians on them.

Emily Saunders