Teffi - "Marquita" - данцингы

Liv Bliss bliss.mst at GMAIL.COM
Fri Nov 30 18:11:00 UTC 2012

My guess on the yellow anglichanka, Robert, would be the famously sallow complexions of the unfortunates living in those sun-starved climes. (I was born and grew up there, so I can say stuff like that.) Then, of course, there's the equally cliche-bound rosy complexion of the buxom English country wench.

Probably old news, this. I get a daily digest, so my postings usually bring up the rear.

Best to all
Liv

Liv Bliss
ATA-Certified Russian to English Translator
tel.: (928) 367 1615

Few are altogether deaf to the preaching of pine trees
John Muir